- Our CCPA Readiness service helps companies comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- We will examine your company’s data processing workflows, identify CCPA compliance gaps, and advise on how to become compliant.
- During a CCPA Readiness engagement Vicis Law will:
- Understand and document the company’s organizational structure in relation to CCPA, assess and document privacy-related policies.
- Assess your current data privacy stature under all of the CCPA provisions.
- Discover where protected information is located in your enterprise and affected systems.
- Review CCPA enterprise conformance programs such as data access, erasure, opt-out, and verification of consumer requests.
- A CCPA Readiness Report will be provided detailing observations and compliance gaps and will include a CCPA road-map and implementation plan. Where policy and procedural gaps are found, company-specific custom policies and business processes will be designed and provided.